This fall, the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences is hosting the State of the College, an opportunity for faculty, staff and students to learn about the priorities of Dean Carl Lejuez. It also offers a forum for feedback, with the majority of time reserved for Q&A with attendees.
Here are our top reasons you should join us there on Sept. 27, 2016, at 4 p.m. at The Commons:
- This is the first time we’re hosting a State of the College. You can say you were there for a historic KU moment.
- The dean wants to learn directly from faculty, staff and students how the College can support you and serve you. Share your ideas and observations.
- Faculty, staff and students will be there from across our 50-plus departments, programs and centers. You can meet new people outside your department or major.
- The dean is sharing the three priorities for the College this year. If you want to learn more about our strategies for student support, research, and diversity, equity & inclusion, this is a great opportunity.
- You could be famous. We’re recording the whole event, so when you ask a question, you’ll be a star in our video.
- You can spend time at one of KU’s most historic buildings. We’re hosting the event at The Commons, a space that supports collaborative and interdisciplinary scholarship across campus.
- You can finally learn how to pronounce Dean Lejuez’s last name.